Wednesday 25 July 2012

Why ATJ???

Assalamualaikum my beautiful and handsome friends^^
First of all, I want to say thank you because spend your time to read my blog...it is my first blog ok! so I'm little bit excited to write someting interesting about my BLOG and myself but busy with my studies...
Go back to our tittle "Why ATJ???".. it doesn't mean that I just put my blog what kind of name I like..its wrong ok...>.<
credit: mr google

Let me tell you'll why i choose to take ATJ as my blog name...ATJ is abbreviation from the name of "Ana Tilmizah Jadidah"... The name is in arabic language...
Ana = I'm..Tilmizah = Student...and...Tilmizah = New...
In english we can translate as "I'm New Student"...
and malay is " Saya Pelajar Baru"...
There are many stories I want to tell what the new in my life...
changes myself for sake of goodness...
I'm new in dresses with new scarft...new at college and faculty...and new subject I've to learn 
such as IT subject and Arabic Language...
InsyaAllah, from this year I want to changes myself to be loyal muslimah..InsyaAllah...
hope I will 'istiqomah' in all what Ido now..
ok, to be continue...I'll write in another post soon...-ATJ-




No comments:

Post a Comment