Thursday 26 July 2012

-Afizah Mansor-

Assalamualaikum my solehah and soleh friends^^...
Alhamdulillah, today is 7 Ramadan and have 3 weeks for RAYA!! *++excited,haha...hope all ibadah in this month will accept by Allah, insyaAllah...haiya bina!!..:)

I'll continue with post "Afizah Mansor"...
hehe, like the name of love song...:p
ok, just kidding....:)
Today the post about myself....^0^

credit: mr.google

             My name very short and concise...just Afizah Binti Mansor...easy to write and remember, I think...but sometimes my friends so hard to remember my name...I don't know why...>.<...
then I put my name 'FIZAH' to them call me easily...but certain of them call me 'EJAH'...its ok, like name popular actor bollywood "elijah wood",kikiki...:)...I'm 21 years old... still young and single...but never be owned,hihi...
About my family...big family...I've 8 siblings and added my parents all are 10...I feel very happy staying in big family ang I hoping my future family like my family^^
I've 4 sisters, 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother...
I'm number 5...
My parents still working and next year my mother will retire..
my older sister was married and work as housewife and she have 1 daughter...
second sister also was married and work as teacher in secondary school also have 1 daughter...
my third sister still study she took Phd at Utm...*i don't know when she want to marry..>.<
my forth sister also still study she took master at Uum...
 2 younger sister still in secondary school and younger brother in primary school...

credit : my picture^^

-My Introduction in KUIN-

Starting 11/12/2011...my life began in Kolej Universiti Insaniah (KUIN), Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia... I registered with new dresses...not because I was bought new dress but with new attitude...*I wore the give of my mother 'baju kurung' and 'tudung labuh'...syukran mak..:)

I took Bachelor Of Information Technology ( Multimedia Technology) with 3/10 knowledge about IT...ok easy to me give in percentage,hihi..because only a few of part in IT I known..hehe,im computer literacy ok...ect: login facebook, reading blog and surfing internet *++more...but studying in IT its to deep...explorer how to do coding, program the systems and everthing that can be head ache..but i'm still cool and want to finish it...I have to face it...^_^v

Many of students in KUIN took islamic studies...like Syariah, Usuludin, Lughah(Arabic Language), Al-Quran and Hadith...majority in islamic studies...like IT students can be minority...its small amount...so small..
After registered, I felt very sad because cannot found friends with same course... who those I asked new students they gave the same answered...all of them in islamic studies...I'm always forever alone...>.<....

After 2 weeks at there, I was met my friends that took the same course...only >10...my friends very friendly and our classes very cheerful and so great..we came in different background but can share the goodness together...to be continue..-ATJ-









No comments:

Post a Comment