Thursday 11 October 2012

English Song- InsyaAllah by Maher Zain-

Assalamualaikum my reader....:)

we're heard a lot of songs today...sometimes the songs don't give any means and the lyrics also so ache head so understands...the question is what the song was written to? many people's don't have the same opinion but for me the important of the song is about the lyric...and the muzic also must beautiful to heard because muzic is main purpose to get the listener listen to the song...then, there is genres of song's such as rock, indie, pop, hiphop, hard rock, mettle, screamo, jazz, reggae rap, blues, classical and nasyeed....and those the genres song's have a meaning like story about love, family, friends, motivation, and divine...
now, let we heard about my favourite english song...by Maher Zain...:)


credit: Youtube

Lyric: InsyaAllah by Maher Zain

Everytime you feel like you cannot go onYou feel so lostThat your so aloneAll you is see is nightAnd darkness all aroundYou feel so helplessYou can`t see which way to goDon`t despair and never loose hopeCause Allah is always by your side
Insya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your way
Everytime you can make one more mistakeYou feel you can`t repentAnd that its way too lateYour`re so confused,wrong decisions you have madeHaunt your mind and your heart is full of shame
Don`t despair and never loose hopeCause Allah is always by your sideInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your wayInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your way
Turn to AllahHe`s never far awayPut your trust in HimRaise your hands and prayOOO Ya AllahGuide my steps don`t let me go astrayYou`re the only one that showed me the way,Showed me the way 2xInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah we`ll find the way
There are lot of message in this song...first time I listen this song my mind just thinking about ALLAH...I admitted there are many of english divine song but this song was touched my heard, my mind and everything that i was done in my old me...i'm so thankful because don't let myself far away with my teen lust...and why i like this song is teach us don't give up in any situation that we have to tend...just raise your hands and pray then request our intent...Allah Most Mighty, HE's always be with us but we as slaves always forgot about HIM..the door of repentance always open to all muslims...and InsyaAllah you'll find the way...:)




credit: mr. google..:)







No comments:

Post a Comment